Monday, September 22, 2008

Move Up One More Pew


Move yourself up just one row:
An act of conscious care.
The Lord is calling.
Make this move to show Him that you hear.

He's calling to you, "Follow me."
He wants to make you knew.
What better way to tell Him, "Yes"
Than move us just one pew?

Make that pew your resting place
From the battles that you fight.
Lay your troubles on the Lord
Who maketh burdens light.

Pick up your sword: lift up your head.
Christ's calling now to you:
And when you're ready to go on,
Well...move up again one pew!

2 comments:

Kovalchuk Viktor Nikolayevich said...

hi rebekah, how have you been? do you still work at starbucks?

Rebekah Tracht said...

Hey Viktor! Yes, I am still working at Starbucks. I'm enjoying it, but I'm glad I won't be doing it for too much longer.
How have you been? I was under the impression that you had drowned. You did tell me that if I didn't hear from you, you probably hadn't made it. I'm just glad to know you're still alive! Email me and tell me how you're doing!