Friday, November 7, 2008

Behind the Storm



Oh Lord my God, You are my guide.
When hope seems gone and storms arise
I'll turn to You and grasp Your hand.
I'll let You work Your master plan.

Though others turn their backs toward me,
Though heartaches come and friends may flee,
I've found Your grace to be enough,
Your loving hand, Your gentle touch.

My heart has hurt beyond all thought,
But You my God, for me have fought.
Through every storm You are my guide.
On You I'll lean, in You I'll hide.

I've found Your footprints in the storm.
You want my heart to Yours conformed.
These troubles come that I may see,
You hear my cry and broken plea.

There is a cause worth fighting for:
To know your heart - to love you more.
So when the storms obscure Your grace,
I'll see past it - into Your face.

1 comment:

Stephen Bittner said...

You'll have to update every once in awhile in regards to the Uganda trip. :)