Friday, November 19, 2010

Oh! The Matchless Grace of Jesus!

Who am I that God Should look upon me?
Who am I that He would care and meet my needs?
After Everything I’ve done
To God’s most precious Son,
Who am I that God should look on me?

(Chorus)
Oh how matchless is the grace of Jesus,
Who would say that I am precious in His sight!
Oh how great is the mercy of the Master,
Who would come to where I was
And give me life!

I was wretched, I was lost, and all alone.
I had no grace or goodness of my own.
But He chose me and He changed me,
And claimed me as His own!
Now I know I have a Heavenly home.

Why have I found grace in Your eyes?
Why have You every need supplied?
I stand amazed where grace has found me.
I’m overwhelmed by Your great love.
I rest secure since Your grace my soul restored.

No comments: