Sunday, June 19, 2011

MY DAD IS:
















Amazing!!!
Brilliant - (You know it's true!)
Cautious - You think before you act.
Dedicated - More than anyone I know.
Energetic - You live with a passion.
Fantastic - Well, I think you are! And you've got at least 11 more fans.
Godly - Thank you for my heritage.
Handsome - Even more so than Charlton Heston.
Independent - But reliant on God
Just What I Needed - God makes no mistakes!
Kind
Loving - I love you too!
Merciful - 'Cause if you weren't I probably wouldn't be here now.
Not Normal - We are called to be a peculiar people, zealous of good works. You are.
Only Mine - I'm not gonna share.
Persistent - The just man falleth seven times, but riseth up again.
Quiet - I have watched you for years take time to be still and recognize God.
Respectful - You are not a respecter of persons based on their color, ethnicity, or social standing. This is an attribute of God and I admire it in you.
Sweet - There's no denying it, Dad. I caught you!
Trustworthy - When I need counsel you are the first person I turn to. You have wisdom from years of living and you have invested so much into me. Thank you.
Ultra Cool - :) When I grow up, I want to be just like you! ... Just a little more feminine.
Valuable - I'm not about to trade you in or let you go!
Wise - The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.
X-tremely Handsome - Oh wait. I think I already said that. :) But it's true.
Yielded - To God. You are my hero and my example.
Z - Hmmm... well, you're not a zebra... I guess I'll just say this: You are A to Z to me. I love you and I am so thankful for you. Thank you for loving God and giving to me a Godly heritage. I am so proud to call you mine.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!

No comments: